Terms & Conditions
- Unless agreed in exceptional circumstances, there is a minimum 2 night stay.
- Prices are per room per night and include breakfast for up to two guests. All taxes including ‘taxe de séjour’ are included in the price. Linen for the beds and towels for use in the property are included. We reserve the right to make an additional charge if there are more than 2 guests in a room.
- Bookings are only guaranteed once confirmed by us in writing and your deposit arriving. You can request a booking by telephone, email or letter to the contact points mentioned on our website.
- A deposit of 50% of the total cost of reservation should be paid to secure the booking. Failure to do this may result in the room(s) being released with no liability.
- The balance of the total cost of reservation should be paid on or before the date of arrival.
- Unless agreed separately on the confirmation of reservation, earliest check in time will be 1600 or after on the day of arrival. Please let us know if you intend to arrive after 9pm so we can make arrangements to receive you. If you would like to arrive earlier, please contact us as it might be possible depending on circumstances.
- Unless agreed separately on the confirmation of reservation, check out time will be 1100 or before on the day of departure.
- Cancellation policy:
i) Cancellation of a guaranteed booking before 4 weeks before arrival will incur a charge of 20% of the total booking value: any balance of the paid deposit will be returned.
ii) A cancellation of a guaranteed booking at or after 4 weeks before arrival will forfeit the full deposit paid. We advise making sure your travel plans are insured.
iii) We will try to move your booking to another date if this is your wish but if this is not possible, the cancellation policy will be enforced.
i) Payment should be in euros and either by cash or cheque, or by a bank transfer to the account shown below.
ii) In exceptional circumstances, we may accept payment in GBP at an exchange rate agreed at the time and shown on the booking confirmation. Payment then to be made via bank transfer to the UK account shown on the booking confirmation.
- Payment of a deposit acknowledges understanding and accepting these terms and conditions. The English meaning of the terms and conditions above will be the basis for any interpretation.